Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PLANET WISHLIST (24th May)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is a battle n the saying "survival of the fittest" is the hardcore truth. Every1 2day is busy to get something or the other... Money, Fame, Position, Girls, Love, Sex, like me a job or "HAPPINESS” But during this rat race they 4get a minute thing " DREAMS". 



Wen u r a kid u hav options of making mistakes n rectifying it but as u start growin older things bcum lill or rather I wud say very complicated. 


I was also not spared by these complications. Always busy in proving people “I can".  Each day has been an avalanche for me. Proving my parents that their daughter is bad but has few gud quality that they always miss while comparing me with others. 

Feeling of dejection makes me more n more aggressive. I  want to tell every1 that yes I dream n I am a day dreamer. 


My eyes closed, I saw thousands of clouds, bright colors, a hand which I was holding n a voice calling my name n sayin me to hold her hand tightly.


I tried to c her who she was n asking her where n why she's taking me.. But never she wud turn around. While passing through the cloudy roads I saw a girl in a 3 wheel cycle circling round n round n round... To my horror wen she turned ..........it was me.. 




She with a wicked smile asked me " R u Happy?" I cudn't move justed wanted 2 run. But still I cudn't move. She said me " Don't b afraid. I'm "U" 21 years ago. I was shivering with fear but some how managed to calm myself n asked her "wat is she doing?" She said "I go with u where ever u go". I was surprised what she uttered coz I have never seen this me ever. 




She once again asked me "R u happy?". To which I said "yes I am". She smiled again n said "U hav a long journey now, go". I cudn't understand wat she meant with long journey, wat is she trying to tell, where am I???? So many question rushing like sports car.  But suddenly I was pulled by some1 n I once again started to move between the clouds. I saw the same lady holding my hands. Still unable to c her face. 

While passing I saw so many people whom I knew .. my childhood friends, my house, school, classroom but I was not allowed to meet any1 I suppose coz the hand was pulling me so very fast.. It seems that she was in a great hurry. At last v reached a place which looked like a playground. My feet struck abruptly n a sudden jerk made me fall on the ground. 

I turned back angrily. The next thing which I saw was unexplainable. I was standing all alone in between the ground. I cudn't believe my eyes. I turned ere n there to c that hand who was with me all the way. But I cudn't c her any where.. I was surprised, scared, taken aback. I was strangled in an unknown land where I knew no1. I was asking myself question that how wud I go back to Faridabad. 

Wen a noise broke the silence. I was very happy that the lady who accompanied me was back. Alas! I was wrong. It was "A paper ". I walked 2wards it n picked it up. Nothing was written except the word"WISHLIST". I looked here n there, called out loud " Koi Hai, Kiska hai bhai" to c that some1 might have misplaced it n looking for it. But no1 came to fetch that. I wondered..... The word wishlist was written in multicolored sketch pens.

Don't knw y but I took that paper n sat on a stone which was near by. Looking at the paper I thought"that till the time somebody is not coming lets c wat can I write on this paper". But I ad no pen or pencil.. It disgusted me coz it was the only way that I cud kill the time.. I was freakin-ly annoyed. Kicking my foot in disgust also didn't comfort me.I once again sat n looked here n there in hope of seein some1 wen my eyes fell on the ground. I saw a red color thing. Bent on my knees n fiddling in the ground I found it. It was Camel ..... Guys Camel Pencil. 


It gave me a sense of achievement. Never thought that a pencil can be so very important but it was believe me. This time i hold the pencil as tight as possible so that it doesn't go anywhere. I was pondering on this topic wen I realized the thing which I wanted was to TRAVEL. I always saw myself  in an army green shorts, white T, a camera, woodland shoes, rayban shades, bagpack & Ladakh. I wrote it down on the sheet.


Then I thought for a while n a smile came on my face. The next thing which I saw was a hill station surrounded by fog. Wooden doors, glass walls, couches; red, yellow, purple, blue, black, brown, green, round tables, book shelves, sound of vending machines, smell of freshly backed cookies, cheese cakes, sound of coffee pouring in cups, aroma, door opening n closing, n then suddenly I saw a roof, a table n a chair, a cup of brewed black coffee, a book by Satyajit Ray on the table n a lady in white frock. It was me...... Opened my eyes n wrote it down too.


While scratching head I saw an ant moving n taking something with it which reminded me of  four wheels, a macho mold of steel painted black, black glasses of my car Safari at 110km/hour running on the Rajasthan highway. Me driving n on the back seat r my parents, my husband, my mother-in law, my brother-in- law. All laughing 2gether n having Unclechips.My hubby holding my left hand.... This also was on the paper.


Next I saw a flat in DLF phase 3 Gurgaon. I knocked n I saw my hubby opening the door. I entered n saw the floor was of marble, there was no sofa, huge colorful cushions where on the floor with pillows all around, couches, side lamps, black curtains, biddes, scented candles, lemon grass  fragrance. I moved 2wards the bed room. There where 2 bedrooms. I went to the left room. The bed was low n dark brown in color, bed side tables, Almira, Iron stand, Tv stand which was also wooden, flower vases.. It was beautiful.. Bathroom had a bathtub, glass shower cubical, glass washbasin.... Kitchen was open one...



I was writing it down on the page wen I felt a pull once again. In a hurry I dropped the paper. I wanted to collect the sheet but cudn't. The pull was very strong this time. My hands where paining. I shouted and asked the lady that why didn't she let her pick the page, where r they heading n all but the lady didn't answer me.. I was disgusted. I tried hard enough to set myself free but was unable to manage. I gave one last shot to go back when suddenly the pull stopped , the clouds vanished, the hands moving away.... I shouted n asked the lady " Who r u?" I knew she wont answer but this she turned n I cudn't believe my eyes it was "ME 21 years later". I was dumbstruck. I was unable to breath.. wat was happening...

But this time she spoke" I'm ur future. But the present that u r in is treasure which u shud utilize. I took u to the PLANET WISHLIST coz u had forgotten ur happiness, wishes, dreams, aspirations n where running after something which u never wanted...  

GO N complete ur "WISHLIST".



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment