Sunday, April 1, 2012

"A Story Of a Gal".. Nimisha (01.04.2012).. Time is running like sand


From where did you came I dnt knw. How did u manage to capture my heart I don’t knw even. But the one thing which I understand is that our relation is weird and unacceptable. U can into my life as a complete stranger but today when u r leaving me all alone u transformed me into u. Everything about u takes u nearer to u. As people worship God I have started adoring u & our relation.


                                                 
                                       
People might see me as a home breaker but none of them would realize what I am loosing. No one not even the person whom I am truly, madly & deeply in love with also. It is what the strength of our society is. Sitting all alone I think and ask myself how should I luv some1 else when my heart beats for him? The fragrance of ur body which I have touched is all in me.. Hw shud I take it out of my soul? I wish I cud hav done that. Ur smile which was nothing to u or ur beloved is worth a million dollar to me that is omnipotent. Wen ever I saw u smiling that very faint dimple on ur left cheek makes me hold n wishes to tell u that I can die hundred times to see that smile. I can hear thousand foul words from ur family.


                                           

No1 is losing except me. I don’t get u still people hate me… Wat an irony. Life is full of interesting people who cum into & go from ur life. But few stay & stay forever. People tell u that time will help u to forget but can those people tell me “HOW”. Do v forget our mom & dad when u dnt c them, do they become strangers after few year, do they not come into ur dreams n bother u? YES they do so how cant u??? I’m not comparing u with parents but u r also very near to me.




                                            
The 1st touch wen my head touched ur chest & u where trying to relax me is still fresh as it was on that. The warmth told me silently that u r safe in these strong arms. The way u held my face & looked straight in my face it was wholesome. Rolling down ur hand in my hair strands n watching me tremble, I can’t forget that. Kissing me on my cheek, my fore head, my neck to relax me.. that also I can’t forget. The first touch of ur sensuous wet lips on mine. The intense passion which i felt in our 1st kiss was just serene. My heart beats told me yes "I want to be luved".


                                               


U came in my life wen i was left alone, made me smile once again, gave me a new life. Our 1st date.... we saw Rockstar 2gether... still silent 2 each other even after knowing that v liked each other. Both of us where apprehensive how the other wud feel. No1 knew wen they both fell for each other but it was a gr8 feeling to be near u, watching u from a distance, luking at u wen u where talking to others... 


                                                      


Then it happened... we made luv to each other. It was a sense of achievement, a feeling that can't be explained, the warmth never felt b4. I saw these things in movies but wen u experience it  its different and pure. After u touched me i never want any one to touch me coz " Idol is prepared only by one sculptor" not many. My heart beats for u n no1 else. 


Now that u r leaving me I would be once again alone, now I have no1 not even u to bring me bak. Its like as u go u r taking my soul with u. Wen i sleep at night i only sleep with one motive that 2morow i'll read his msg...My day strts with u & even ends with u. N i dont want anything to b changed.. 

                  


But if u r going I have a request to u that plz bury my heart so that after u go I do wat ever people ask me but with that heart that only beats for. 




                                        
Dont leave me & go ... i'll die without u or even if i survive.. it wud b more difficult to live...

No comments:

Post a Comment