Saturday, August 28, 2010

IHM- Connection

Dear Friendzzzz,


"Kabhi to pehli mulakat hi kafi hoti hai aur kabhi bahatsi mulakatein lagjati hai."


I am talking about my roommate. She is a person whom I have started to know recently. She is sometimes strong like a mountain in front of a crowd but when she is in the room she is like a small child who can be cranky to open door or can be happy with small things.... "ek cup coffee" and loads n loads of biscuits.


She is mature when she is handling trouble but weak when she watches any1 crying. She has big-time mood swings but can only be handled by the love of life Abhi...... only for her.

She is truly, deeply n crazily in love with him and same the other way round. The thing for which I respect her is that she never talks bullshit n only believes in doing things which are only her business.

The don't care attitude is another thing which I wish I can learn from her. One thing that I have learned from her is how to be clean n how to use titz-bitz......to make wonderful hand made things.
  
                                                       
Aaha! I forget something very special she is love with Robert Pattinson n Twilight Saga. She has read the book for like 100 times n the movies a score time. N the best part is that she has the capacilty to to read as well as see.... And u know what when she n some1 with same interest meets she talks n talks n talks till the time I tell the other person to GET OUT.....
                                                        
                                                
She is the movie queen of our hostel n every1 cums n ask her " Mitali kuch nai movies hai?"


The 1 thing she has taught me to be clean, love and worship God. I see her everyday n every day I learn something. She has made me realized how important it is to 1st love self rather than loving others.

I just want to say her "THANK YOU" for understanding me n giving me all positive suggestions to be happy.......

THANK YOU for making me somewhat a good person whom my parents r proud of.


Be as you r n always love Abhijeet. GOD BLESS............ Luv u lot.....



                                 

1 comment:

  1. Thanx a lot babes, though im not sure, if i deserve all d good praises!
    I luv F.R.I.E.N.D.S & it feels good to kno, dat u also finally r an addict. And Im grateful dat u bear d endless chatter i sumtimes do bout Robert Pattinson & Twilight, coz Im crazy bout the 2.
    Hope my cleanliness, doesnt coz u much discomfort too.

    Also, its awesome to hv a roomie who is an Arabica - Robusta lover, like me & needs no explanation when I need a quick shot at CCD...lol.

    I just pray dat may d Lord bless us & keep us together & happy!

    (PS: His name is spelled as Abhijit.)

    ReplyDelete