Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rainy Day



Hi Guys,



It was quite a long gap meeting my mom & dad. Festive season started in the month of August so we got 4 days holiday on the occasion of Rakshabandhan. I reached home on Friday evening had a gud time with my family. After having dinner I went to my bed and realized that " I was feeling lonely". But why was I sad? I was difficult for me to discover coz I knew what the reason was. I took my pillow n tried hard to sleep n eventually I slept peacefully.
The Saturday and Sunday was gr8 as I TRIED to enjoy with my family. Went for movie had caramel popcorns laugh my lungs out unnecessarily. But it was fun. The days were mediocre for me. On Monday I got up from bed to discover that it was raining Cats & Dogs. Mom shouted that " bahar rassi pey kapadey tangey hai use fatafat uthale". I ran and did the same.

All of a sudden I stopped , looked back and saw the rain drops. They were full of rhythm and music. I took a stool n sat. The rain drops took me back 3 years reverse. Wearing a white sweater gifted by my best buddy holding his hand enjoying the rain drops. It was blissful. I still remember the giggles n the bitching about others. Just having Rs6 in pocket walking together for having a cup of tea n a biscuit. No complication only affection and the eagerness to be with each other that was all.

And now things have changed so much that being together also doesn't make him happy. "Life changes so fast" I always believed was just a saying that was quoted by our parent n faculties. But it can happen so quickly n fast was unknown to me. Now, wen I turn back n look at those days I feel that been penny less was awarding than been all alone 2day n searching for that same hand which hold your hands tightly wen you needed them.



What those days were wen someone while giving interview called you just to ask " Shud I Quit?" n me waiting for that person to get through the campus every time. What an unconditional love it was..... And now the same person tells u "why do u have to poke ur nose in everything. Its my life n dont interrogate... I dont like me.... Stop that.... I enjoy with my friends than u....... HARSH na but true. Imagine wat the other person goes through?????

"KAASH" is only the word I can recollect to tell some1 wen he treated me badly how I felt n how my dreams got shattered one by one.... Kaash tumhe pata hota......

And then I suddendly realized that my mom was calling but quietly the rain drops changed the place n was raining down my cheeks.






 

1 comment: